Our partner Bpost generally delivers your package in 24h to 48h.
Our partner Mondial Relay generally delivers your package in 72h.
These delivery times may be longer during festive season due to the large amount of parcels that need to be handled.
Should you not be able to take delivery of your order at the address you mentioned, the delivery person will leave a notice in the mailbox saying you can withdraw your parcel in the nearest post office or pick up point within the period written on the notice.
If your order has not reached you within 5 working days, please write us an email at email@example.com
As a client, you can return to us a product that does not meet your expectations. You can contact us within 14 business days as from the date of reception of your order. For the return to be accepted, the product must not have been opened, used or damaged. It must be sent in its original shipping box together with its accessory and instructions.
Please note that the shipping costs are at your charge and that we will not be able to refund you the product if the return procedure is not carefully followed.
How to return a product?
- Contact us by e-mail via firstname.lastname@example.org and specify your order number and the reason of your return. You will be able to return your product after you receive our green light.
- Place the product and the return voucher (which you will receive by e-mail ) in the original delivery box with the cushioning/protection material to ensure the product cannot move inside the box when it is handled.
- Seal the box with tape to make sure it does not open during transport.
- Resend the parcel to following address:
Rue de la Villa Romaine 27
- The refund of the returned product will be made within 15 days after reception of the parcel.
If damage (opened package, damaged packaging, traces of liquid on the box, etc.) to the package or a product is found upon receipt, report this immediately to the courier. He/she will leave a comment/note about this in their system. Leave the package in the condition you received it and contact us directly at email@example.com. We will then create a file and review it with the relevant carrier.